CA(SA), Bachelor of Accounting Honours, BComm (Accounting Science)
R550 000 per annum
This individual presents as a professional, enthusiastic and engaging individual. Having completed his articles in 2015, he signed onto a 2-year contract with KPMG in the Cayman Islands as an Assistant Manager. Over the last few years, he has gained invaluable experience across a variety of different sectors, including financial services, insurance, manufacturing, rail and retail. This individual describes himself as a highly motivated and critical thinking individual who embraces challenges in all spheres of his life.
A few of his key achievements include:
- During his articles, he was awarded several internal company awards
- Most productive and efficient trainee award
- Commitment & dedication award
- Honesty & integrity award
- During his undergraduate year, he was offered the membership to the Golden Key Society.
For further details please contact your personal CA consultant, alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: CPT-RP1-31/10/2018