Fantastic opportunity to be located in the beautiful Eastern Cape. Our client, a respected audit, accounting and tax firm, seeks an Audit Manager to join their team. This role suits a well-rounded candidate who is a team player and takes pride in all they do. This team takes immense pride in the quality of service they offer their clients. Based in the beautiful little town of Humansdorp, this team services a range of family-owned businesses, farms and the growing businesses in the region. Start soonest!
- Audit, tax, accounting services for a portfolio of clients
- Direct and lead the Audit Team
- Minimum of a completed tertiary qualification in Accounting and completed SAICA training, audit and assurance
- Must have excellent knowledge of auditing standards, IFRS for SME’s and IFRS
- Minimum of 1 year’s post articles experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to direct and lead an audit team well
- Excellent communication skills, incl.. a good command of Afrikaans
- Strong organisational and planning skills, ensuring deadlines are well executed
- Must have advanced computer skills as well as Caseware experience
- Team player, who is self-driven with a positive attitude
- Well-presented and client-centric
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role. Please do though continue to follow us online and apply for suitable roles.