Group Finance Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Group Finance Manager in Cape Town to manage the finance department of a Group of Companies which consists of a manufacturing entity and property investment portfolio.
- Full responsibility of overseeing the companies finance functions – reporting to the Managing Director
- Confirm and vet new supplier beneficiaries on the company’s banking platform and Load suppliers onto banking platform.
- Oversee the authorization of payments from the company’s banking platform.
- Oversee the capturing of bank statements from banking platform onto the company’s accounting system (accounting system is subject to change).
- Oversee, maintain, update and compile the monthly management accounts for various property related companies within the group of companies.
- Oversee, maintain, update and prepare various VAT submissions for various property related companies within the group of companies.
- Oversee, maintain, update and prepare various SARS submissions (UIF, PAYE, etc.)
- Liaise with external auditors to prepare Audited Financial Statements for various property companies within the group of companies.
- Continuously work to streamline the administrative and accounting processes of the business whenever and however possible.
- Work with banking and lending partners to conclude various financial transactions as required.
- Create and report on market studies when evaluating new capital investments through the group of companies.
- Assist in the development of business plans that cover sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Oversee the compiling of accurate monthly and annual financial statements, which is inclusive of all journals and other financial record keepings.
- Coordinating with the Managing Director on his initiatives for the Company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Updating executive staff and board members on financial performance of the company as and when required.
- Completed finance related Degree and 12+ years’ relevant experience (experience within manufacturing would be an advantage)
- Experience in managing accounts and administrative people within your department.
- Strong experience with the full Microsoft Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, etc.)
- Pastel Accounting and/or Sage300 accounting system experience.
- Ability to work with various departments in the business as required (Sales, Operations, maintenance, logistics, etc).
- Onsite position (Monday – Friday)
- Must have own reliable transport.
If you have not heard from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Do however continue to apply for any vacancies which you feel are suitable to your profile.