My client, a Fast growing retail business, is looking to employ an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their team.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience must include full accounting Debtors function
- Ability to analyse, interpret and action debtor accounts
- Very strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills(Speak and write well)
- Experience in IQ Retail an advantage
- Daily banking and receipting.
- Collections and following up on outstanding payments from customers
- Handing over of Debtors and management thereof.
- Passing of Credit notes once authorised
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting for cashflow purposes
- Filing of all debtors remittance advices.
- Resolve all telephonic account queries as received from debtors
- Resolve all other debtor queries and/or disputes
- Responsible for administration of ‘handed over’ accounts or any legal proceedings that are instigated.
- Ensure that all relevant journals are updated with regards to payment including that of attorneys
- Keep accurate records of accounts receivable on IQ –general data capturing & maintaining customer details
- Prepare statements on overdue accounts
- Print, sort and posting on monthly statements.
- Responsible for all reconciliation of client and corporate accounts
- Passing of adjustments and journal entries
Should you feel that you match the above criteria please send me a copy of your CV to Emily@ca.co.za.