Financial Accountant (EE Only)
Salary: Market Related
A fantastic opportunity is available for a CIMA qualified individual with proven commercial experience. This position reports into the Financial Manager.
Key performance areas:
- Effective standard cost control.
- Effective management of monthly reconciliations of stock and variance accounts.
- Assist with departmental/management/executive Board reporting on stock valuations.
- Meaningful value added management reporting of the trading account environment.
- Compilation of interim and year end detailed stock and cost of sales book.
- Assist External Auditors at year end.
- Analyse new processes within material management.
- Apply knowledge to assist management/business in ad hoc requests.
Minimum qualification, experience/skills:
- A relevant business science degree i.e. CIMA will be an advantage.
- Proven commercial experience.
- Thorough knowledge of a standard costing system.
- Computer literate in MS Office packages & SAP.
- Must be innovative, self-driven and have the ability to work independently.
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and investigate financial data.
- Must be able to work accurately and under pressure.
Should you comply with the about requirements, please email me a full detailed CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is an Employment Equity position and preference will be given to PDI candidates.