My client is looking to hire a skilled Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarise financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Complete external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protect organisation’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Tertiary Accounting Qualification
- 5 years plus experience in similar position
Should you meet the above criteria please submit your CV to Emily@ca.co.za.