CA Financial Appointments is offering an exciting 6 month apprenticeship for individuals to learn the ins and outs of what being a Recruitment Consultant is all about.
This apprenticeship will start off with a formalized training programme with an accredited trainer and will follow with on-the-job training and experience with our consultants, many believed to be the most credible and experienced the industry has to offer.
Upon completion of this apprenticeship CA Financial Appointments will be looking to ideally appoint 2-3 of the most promising apprentices to our team on a full time basis.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your role will include things like:
- Meeting and learning to understand clients’ needs
- Researching companies and learning about their respective industries
- Identify and attracting candidates
- Screening candidates for opportunities within the employment market
- Registering and representing candidates who are actively in the market
- CV optimisation and preparation
- Referencing candidates
- Negotiating and deal structuring with clients
- Advising clients on market-related issues
Your day to day duties will be adapted to your own strengths and to company needs which will allow you to experience the full 360-degrees of the recruitment industry, from start to finish.
Your hours will be 08:30 – 16:30 from Monday to Friday/ Although the role is mainly desk-based, you’ll get to meet clients and candidates both on and off site.
There are thousands of recruitment agencies in South Africa who all deal with different industries in the job market. If your interest lies in a specific industry, you’ll be able to specialise in a recruitment agency who works exclusively or primarily in this industry.
CA Financial Appointments is, and has always been, a specialist finance recruitment agency. Working with us will give you invaluable insight into the financial job market in South Africa, and specifically in Cape Town.
Money, money, money
Your basic salary would be around R100 000 per year.
However, as this is primarily a sales role, your earning will be subject to a commission structure on top of your basic salary. CA Financial Appointments offers arguably the most competitive commission structure in the Western Cape. Capitalising on this should see you achieve annual remuneration platforms in excess of 3 to 4 times your basic salary within your first 12-18 months as a billing consultant.
We have structured this apprenticeship with the first three months being learning based and once this is completed, you are eligible to start earning commission. Commission earned, as in all sales focused positions, is purely based on your own performance.
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
To be a good apprentice in recruitment, you must:
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be presentable
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to work independently
- Be target driven and motivated by success
If you’re interested in joining CA’s exciting apprenticeship please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.