Founded in 1997 by Pete Whitehouse, CA Financial Appointments operates from the Western Cape, with an HQ in Observatory’s eco-friendly Black River Park Business Complex.
We operate in all three employment disciplines – Permanent, Temporary and Contract. Each discipline is clearly defined within our business and serviced according to the unique client and candidate requirements associated with each.
Our team has been selected for their extensive specialist knowledge in the permanent as well as temporary and contract employment arenas. This enables them to make informed decisions regarding the suitability of financial candidates for each position based on experience, client culture and qualifications. Consultants gain integral knowledge of the clients and industries in which they recruit, thus enhancing service delivery and opening up great career opportunities in South Africa for worthy candidates.
A competent, core workforce is necessary for most organisations. CA Financial Appointments provides to our clients a range of suitably qualified and experienced financial professionals. Handling only financial placements allows CA Financial Appointments to develop the depth of understanding expected of a specialised financial recruitment agency.
An added advantage is that working closely with the temporary division often results in the sourcing of candidates that do not have restrictive notice periods. This minimises the disruptions caused by any less than optimal handovers.
Temporary & contract employment
Outsourcing financial resources can fill the gaps extremely efficiently. Contractors bring their expertise and skills to an organisation, which enables companies to benefit from a pool of financial talent in a particularly cost-effective way.
International and local trends confirm that contracting external resources is growing exponentially. An increasing number of companies are making a fundamental shift towards a flexible, assignment-orientated workforce.
Why use contractors?
- an immediate solution to a short term problem
- no increase in company headcount
- nominal induction required
- the opportunity to assess the suitability of a candidate for a permanent position.
- the assignees are typically experienced, objective, results orientated and have an adaptable and flexible attitude. They will have the skills required to efficiently perform the specific task.
Areas of Added Value
- project work or work of an ad hoc nature
- situations arising due to staff turnover
- periods of extreme pressure such as year ends
- crisis situations
- system alterations & enhancements
- internal audit / specific investigations
- re-structuring / re-engineering
With a thorough understanding of the financial recruitment industry, CA Financial Appointments has implemented a rigorous screening and selection process that all candidates go through. The process consists of:
- In-depth personal interviews
- Assessments based on various job categories
- Comprehensive references before the client interview stage
- Qualification, credit and criminal checks
Whether looking for long- or short-term staff, CA Financial Appointments sources the best in financial talent in South Africa to perfectly suit your needs.