ServicesFinancial & Accounting Jobs and Financial Recruitment Services
We specialise in all aspects of financial and accounting employment services throughout South Africa, finding top level candidates currently surveying the employer market. We are based in Observatory, Cape Town. With CA Financial Appointments you can be assured of an extensive database of financial roles for job seekers and clients within South Africa.
We cater for professionals in the following financial disciplines:
Financial and Accounting fields
- Financial Accounting Directors
- Financial Accounting Managers
- Senior Credit Managers
- Senior Bookkeepers
- Senior Credit Controllers
- Executive Financial Managers
- Commercial Directors
- Financial CEOs
- Senior Creditor Clerks
- Contract Accountants
- Chief Investment Officers
- Fund Accountants
- Investment Managers
- Equity Analysts
- Compliance and Legal Professionals
- Client Services
- Trade Support Specialists
- Portfolio Managers/Administrators
- Investment Analysts
Outsourcing financial resources can be a great way of filling gaps when permanent staff are not a viable option. Contractors bring their expertise and skills into an organisation which enables companies to benefit from a pool of talent in an extremely cost effective manner.
Temporary & Contract Division
International and local trends confirm that contracting external resources is growing exponentially. An increasing number of companies are making a fundamental shift towards a flexible, assignment-orientated workforce.
- an immediate solution to a short-term problem
- no increase in company headcount
- nominal induction required
- the opportunity to assess the suitability of a candidate for a permanent position.
Typical assignees are experienced, objective, results-orientated and have an adaptable and flexible attitude. They possess the skills required to perform specialised tasks.
Areas of Added Value
- project work or work of an ad hoc nature
- situations arising due to staff turnover
- periods of extreme pressure such as year ends
- crisis situations
- system alterations & enhancements
- internal audit / specific investigations
- re-structuring / re-engineering
Most organisations require a competent core permanent workforce. CA provides its clients with suitably more qualified and experienced individuals. Handling only financial assignments allows CA to develop the depth of understanding expected of a specialised agency.
Our team has the added benefit of being able to work closely with the Temporary division, which often results in the sourcing of candidates that do not have restrictive notice periods. This minimises the disruptions that can occur when a handover is not done well.